The Garden Route boasts some of the best beaches - anywhere!
Here are some of our closest favourites:
- 15 minute's drive from Brenton Bushbuck Lodge (or an hour's walk at low tide)
- Life guards in season
- Blue Flag Beach in season
- Showers, toilets
- Restaurant and store
- Borders the Goukamma Nature Reserve (managed by CapeNature)
Bollard Bay (Leisure Isle, Knysna Lagoon)
- 20 minute's drive from Brenton Bushbuck Lodge
- Shallow water, lagoon-side beach - so it's ideal for toddlers!
- Great views of the Knysna Heads
- While you're on the Island, take a walk through Steenbok Nature Reserve, and enjoy tea and cake - or a meal - at Nadine's Corner (more informally: the Leisure Isle Coffee Shop).